Multi-site requirements? Multiple points of failure? High speed performance back by SLA’s for mission critical applications? Can do. Find out how we did it.
Does your business require a fully redundant national data network with many sites, providing multiple points of failure? What if each was also provided with high speed performance backed by SLA's for mission critical applications (QOS)? We'd say yes, been there, done that.
How did we do it?
We listened, treated the customer's business as important and in our tender addressed the customer's greatest priority: redundancy of links. Our solution involved.
- Seven sites fully managed IVPN with ADSL redundancy
- Primary links and ADSL redundancy links with different classes of data over the links
- Co-location in Sydney
In addition we also supplied:
- Outbound voice: multiple, redundant ISDN access
- Teleconferencing: every three months, worldwide for up to 2, 000 people
- Mobility: Blackberry
- Inbound voice: termination located to suit their company structure
- International toll free: to NZ inbound service.
What made the difference?
We went the extra step to make sure we addressed the customer's needs. Our cost analysis, WAN services management, organisation and knowledge all helped our solution to stand out. And when the customer had queries, we answered them. Promptly.